Choosing a wedding photographer is a bit like deciding to get married in the first place – so the most important thing to us is that we are the right fit for you…
We are often booked quite in advance so we strongly recommend you contact us to secure your date.
We place high priority on the style of wedding shots you are after, whether we are the best fit for you personally. We will arrange a time to have a quick chat in person or on the phone so you can decide if we are what you are looking for in a wedding photographer.
We intentionally do not shoot hundreds of weddings a year to ensure we can give you the best wedding photography attention you, and we, deserve. It’s our responsibility to you and ourselves to deliver fantastic photography that is original, creative and full of love and energy. Therefore our booking availability is limited.
Booking Us as Your Sunshine Coast Destination Wedding Photographers – The Process
1. Phone or email us asap to have a chat, get to know us and secure your date
2. Arrange a brief catch up to decide if we suit each other – in person or on the phone
3. Pay a holding deposit to secure your wedding date. This deposit is only refundable if WE cancel.
4. We will arrange a debrief on your location, timelines, VIP’s and special requests – we will give you a basic questionnaire to ensure your day goes as smoothly as possible
5. We will turn up on the allocated date and the laughter, fun and joy will begin
6. You will receive the fully edited images ( min 500 ) in print res, social media res and web res via an online link and USB stick
7. You can print as many as you like, share away with family and friends – we offer a what you see is what you get service with no hidden charges.