WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGES AND PRICES
- We offer elopement, 3, 5, 8 hour and all day wedding photography packages
- You can choose one or two photographers – we highly recommend a second shooter as no photographer can be in two places at once
- We provide a minimum on average of 600 to 1200 shots fully edited depending on hours of coverage
- Our package is upfront and all inclusive
- You will receive everything at print size and web size to share as much as you like
- We provide a mix of colour and black and white images
- We also give you a personalised slideshow and online web gallery
- Expect 3 – 5 weeks for delivery
- We’ll usually post a sneak peek a day after the wedding
- We use PROFESSIONAL LOCATION LIGHT. That means if it pours, the sky is black, or you are indoors we will still get perfect, spectacular images of your wedding, rain, hail or shine.
- We will be smartly dressed or open to special requests on attire for your wedding day
- Guests on iphones? It’s totally up to you if you want to request guests be fully present for your wedding promise to each other and put the smart phones away. The real experience in the moment will always be more memorable without a screen… however we’ve also been rugby jostled by some pretty enthusiastic aunties with ipads and that is 100% ok too
WHAT PACKAGE IS BEST?
The package you choose depends on the memories you want to keep and where your priorities are. Your wedding timeline is determined by this.
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER
When considering a photographer ( and supplier ) we advise a couple of questions, to safely cover one of the most important events of your life.
- Wet weather experience – if your shooter is a natural light specialist, and your wedding moves indoors, how will they photograph, use flash etc so your images aren’t a) 80’s disco or b) completely black
- All the shots from a few weddings – ask to see the whole suite of 500 – 800 shots from a wedding. Every image, from details, setup, documentary, portrait, family group shots, ceremony, bridal party, reception arrival and guests
- Ask your event and reception planners what their policy on wet weather is – some won’t even set up furniture in potential rain
- Double check check in times etc
- Sight your wedding bouquet and check everything is in place as you’ve requested
- Organise a pre wedding hair and makeup trial so everyone is on the same page
- COMMUNICATE – we’ve covered a lot of weddings and are happy to help with ideas or troubleshooting.
OUR FINAL PIECE OF ADVICE….
The big day finally arrives, it’s been months in the making and you are feeling excited, overjoyed, petrified or simply overwhelmed. Don’t let the NERVES take over – remember the reason why you wanted to tie the knot in the first place.
Your marriage will be a memorable, fun day, so go into it with joy in your heart and an ‘anything that happens is the best thing ever’ attitude and your day will be PURE MAGIC.