NOOSA, SUNSHINE COAST WEDDING PHOTO TIPS & FAQ’s
- We do 3, 5, 8 hour and all day packages
- We have worked together for over three years, are mates, and love to make it fun for everyone
- We will happily help you with your timeline – from getting ready to group shots, you want to have fun, not stress on your wedding day, so flick us what you are thinking and we’ll set you straight on time
- We give our couples everything – we provide a minimum on average of 100 great shots fully edited per hour of coverage
- We don’t upsell – our package is upfront and all inclusive
- You will receive everything at print size and web size to share as much as you like
- We also give you a personalised online web gallery
- Often our couples are international – contact us for how we’ll keep family and mates who cant be there in the wedding loop on the day.
- Expect 3 – 5 weeks for delivery
- If you request it we’ll post a sneek peek of shots online a few days after the wedding
- We use PROFESSIONAL LIGHT. That means if it pours, the sky is black, or you are indoors we will still get perfect, spectacular images of your wedding, rain, hail or shine.
- We will be smartly dressed or open to special requests on attire for your wedding day
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
When considering a photographer ( and supplier ) we strongly advise a couple of questions, because a stylish website doesn’t always equate to the expertise, knowledge and experience to safely cover one of the most important events of your life.
- Wet weather experience – if your shooter is a natural light specialist, and your wedding moves indoors, how will they photograph, use flash etc so your images aren’t a) 80’s disco or b) completely black
- All the shots from a few weddings – ask to see the whole suite of 500 – 800 shots from a wedding. Every image, from details, setup, documentary, portrait, family group shots, ceremony, bridal party, reception arrival and guests should be strong from a few weddings
- Ask your event and reception planners what their policy on wet weather is – some won’t set up furniture in potential rain
- Double check check in times etc
OUR FINAL PIECE OF ADVICE….
The big day finally arrives, it’s been months in the making and you are feeling excited, overjoyed, petrified or simply STRESSED.
Don’t let the fears take over – remember the reason why you wanted to tie the knot in the first place.
Your marriage should be a memorable, fun day, often the only thing that makes it hard for people is their own expectations, so go into it with joy in your heart and an ‘anything that happens is the best thing ever’ attitude and your day will be PURE MAGIC.
Example: We recently shot a wedding where it poured with rain. It was a beach wedding, and everything had to be moved and rearranged as late as possible. For a couple from Sydney, that could have been a disaster!
But in the end, the day was perfect and they were over the moon. We went to the National Park for a first look before the ceremony in the restaurant, the whales and dolphins came too, and we all were completely awestruck by the way things happened in such a special unique way.